Technology has taken a greater responsibility in this pandemic situation, where people’s needs have been fulfilled by the on-demand delivery app solution in the market. People started to contact their family doctors to know about their health condition and get the prescription from them through calls. Due to the lockdown, people aren’t able to move from their home to the hospital.
This has a great demand for the prescription delivery app in the current market. In this blog, you will be gaining the entire knowledge about the uber for the prescription delivery app.
What Is A Prescription Delivery App And How Does It Gain Popularity In The Market?
The on-demand prescription delivery app is an intermediate application solution that helps the patients to get their medicines directly from the pharmacy at their doorstep. This On-demand prescription delivery app has brought a revolutionary change in the healthcare industry. With the help of the uber for prescription delivery app, you can easily get the required medicines at your doorstep.
During this COVID-19 people isolated themselves inside their homes and haven’t been able to travel to nearby shops or pharmacies during the needed time. Most of the household members are consumed with one or two baby boomers. Taking care of them is highly essential in this situation and we have to give them proper medications to keep them healthy.
- In 2016, the global market survey on injectable drug delivery generated $16.73 billion U.S. dollars.
- According to the market survey, injectable drugs are expected to show a growth of $37.47 billion U.S. dollars at the end of 2025.
As the demand for medicine delivery is high in the upcoming years has brought many uber for prescription delivery app in the on-demand delivery industry. If you’re thinking of building an on-demand delivery app solution to earn a high profit, then an on-demand prescription delivery app solution will be the right choice for you.
Before getting into the decision take a look at the upcoming section, to know about the business model and workflow of the uber for prescription delivery app.
Balanced Workflow for Instant prescription Delivery
- Registering in-app – First and foremost step to start with the on-demand prescription delivery service, registration can be done either through direct form filling or by choosing social media to log in.
- Search for nearby pharmacies – After the registration process, the users can search for nearby pharmacies and choose their preferred one.
- View and add to bag – Once decided with the pharmacy, the user can place their medicine orders according to their prescription.
- Place the order – either the user can choose automatic order placing as per prescription or do it manually and add the medicines to the bag.
- Choosing the payment – after selecting the medications, the user has to choose the payment to confirm their order. The payment can be done now through credit or debit or e-banking, if not COD.
- Choosing delivery type – To make the delivery easy the uber for prescription delivery app, let the user choose their delivery type either speed delivery or book the delivery later.
- Keep tracking the placed order – after choosing the delivery type, the users are able to track their order in real-time along with the time estimation.
- Handing over the order – The delivery agent can track the consumer who has placed the order and handover their order as quickly as possible.
- Reviewing the service – The users can review the placed order once after receiving it in their hands. This review of the service helps to enhance the service in the future.
The above-listed bullets are the exact workflow of the uber for prescription delivery app. It might change if there are any changes in the business model.
Assure of Flexibility with the optimal business model
- A pharmacy doorstep delivery – In this business model, only a pharmacy store takes place. Where the pharmacy uplifts its service with an online appearance and doorstep delivery. There won’t be any third party involvement and the entire revenue will be attained by the pharmacy only. This business model is entirely for the entrepreneur who is looking to take his pharmacy store to the next level.
- Multi-chain pharmacy doorstep delivery – The multi-chain pharmacy delivery model is for the well-toned entrepreneur, who is occupying multiple pharmacy stores in and outside the region. By using Uber for prescription delivery app, the entrepreneur can improve their multi-chain pharmacy profit and enrich their brand visibility in the market.
- Acting as intermediate – This business model is for the new ardent entrepreneur who is looking to start a smart business. With the help of this business model, the entrepreneur can easily start a pharmacy delivery service without owning any physical store. The app acts as an intermediate to the patients and pharmacy store to place the order and get it delivered. Revenue can be earned as a commission on each booking.
These three are the flexible business models of the uber for prescription delivery app. If you’re seeking the best on-demand prescription delivery app solution, then SpotnEats will be the right choice. In SotnEats we develop an on-demand prescription delivery app with the latest technology in the market, to boost up the service and sales.
Develop On-Demand Prescription Delivery App has made simple with SpotnEats
SpotnEats is a ready-made on-demand prescription delivery app solution that helps you to re-customize the app solution according to your pharmacy store demand. Our app solution is fully developed with advanced technology to smooth the booking service. To attract the users, we have designed a unique interface that helps you to keep your users engaged.
We develop on-demand prescription delivery app, with four interfaces to simplify prescription delivery.
- Prescription order app in User Side (iOS and Android),
- Prescription Delivery Executive app (iOS and Android),
- Pharmacy Store app (iOS and Android),
- Admin Web Panel.
We provide these four interfaces as a complete pack in the prescription delivery app development at an affordable price. As we think in the shoes of pharmacy store owners, we have integrated a few features that help them to manage their store effectively. Our team has developed an on-demand prescription delivery app with the following features to manage the pharmacy store.
- Accurate inventory management – To make the pharmacy owner stay up-to-date, we integrate this feature that helps the owner to keep track of the store’s inventory in real-time.
- Spot on out of stock – This feature remembers the pharmacy owner about the out of stock medicines in the pharmacy as well as the outdated medicines.
- Pop-up placed the order – Pop up placed order feature helps the pharmacy store employee to take the order without fail and to make the instant delivery.
- Sort out the placed orders – On the peak hours the owner might get confused. To make their work simple, we integrated this feature that helps the owner to sort out the order as per the delivery and the order placed time.
These are a few of the features that I have listed out from the uber for prescription delivery app, we have many more features in our on-demand prescription delivery app solution. We always look for enthusiastic entrepreneurs to work with them and to enhance their pharmacy store revenue with our app solution.
Many new firms are starting to develop their own pharmacy delivery app solution to enhance their store popularity in the region. By kickstarting your own on-demand prescription delivery app solution, today you can gain a worthy profit in the upcoming years. Enrich your pharmacy store with SpotnEats uber for prescription delivery app today.
Reach us by filling the below form with your requirements and business demands or contact us at [email protected].