You might have heard many things about the mobile application that brought all of their user’s convenience and efficiency from where they are. One such top tire for all mobile applications is Uber. This also motivates them to bring on-demand services, where any on-demand can be fit into it. Alike flower delivery, food delivery, water-can delivery, Alcohol delivery, etc. But why fuel delivery? Does it have that many demands? Yes, there is a demand for fuel delivery in every big city.
People forget to fill their tank in their busy schedule, it happens daily, to reduce that you can start your own on-demand fuel delivery app. where people get their fuel at their doorsteps daily morning or when their vehicle drains out of fuel.
Why You Should Develop an On-Demand Fuel Delivery App?
Rising on population
Before getting into the fuel section let me tell you some info about on-demand and why you should take your business to the next level for gaining more revenue. In simple words, on-demand service is the service where you’re allowed to book instantly online and the user can receive their service at their doorstep in a few mins.
People are getting fit for all the on-demand services that are available in their region. The survey shows that nearly 2.3 million people are regular users for all the on-demand services. Let me list the factors of why people are considering on-demand applications.
- Faster implementation,
- Low cost of ownership,
- Specialized supply chain management,
- Ability to adapt to the latest trends.
If you’re interested in investing your money in the on-demand industry, then I’m suggesting you invest your money on an on-demand fuel delivery system. Because nearly 65% of the world’s population are working people. So they all want instant solutions for their day to day work at their doorstep. Here this shows that there is an impact on fuel delivery service.
Before developing an on-demand fuel delivery business steps you should flow
Before driving into the on-demand fuel delivery service you are in need to develop a fuel delivery app.
Step 1 – Once you have decided to build an app for your fuel delivery business, then you have to think about the credentials of the driver like their behavior on delivery and productivity because they are revenue streams of the fuel station owners.
Step 2 – Fuel delivery is a bit difficult because it is not like a taxi or food delivery app. In a taxi or food delivery app you need a GPS for tracking the driver or the order but in fuel delivery, you need a lot of additional features to make sure the fuel safety.
Step 3 – Report analysis, When your app goes viral in your region then there will be many requests from delivery side and fuel station side. When the number of counts increases the task will become more hard to handle. So you will need one such software to handle all the tasks.
Step 4 – To carryout or monitor the activities on the fuel delivery business, there is a need for a best-fit customizable mobile application. Developing such scalable application is a tough task because it’s not like other on-demand industries.
The above steps carry a number of features in your application. Developing it into the right application will be a tough task as I mentioned, but an experienced group can be. Here I suggest you choose us.
SpotnEats is a modern software solution for all the on-demand industries. Where you will be benefited from a pre-developed customized application, this will allow you to easily add or remove the features as you wish. Our team will also aid you with after launch service freely for a certain period of time.
The group of experienced developers at SpotnEats access the issues and challenges and come up with a mobile application that has all the efficient features that will equally benefit both the players (Users and Drivers).
Now let me tell you the main four interfaces in your application
- User’s application (iOS and Android),
- Driver’s application (iOS and Android),
- Fuel stations application (iOS and Android),
- Admin web panel.
I hope that you might be eagerly waiting for this section. Here without any further delay let us drive into the working flow of your application.
The User – When the user needs your service they have to download your application from the respective stores. To continue with your service the user has to register with the required details in the app. Once they finish their registration, they are allowed to order or schedule their needs by searching for the nearest fuel provider. Once the user confirms his/her order there will be an approximate estimation shown for the delivery. The user can track their order in real-time. The payment process can be done through multi-payment options. When the user receives their fuel they are allowed to rate the service and the digital bill will directly store in their profile. At the same time, the users are also able to check their order history.
The Fuel station – The station owner who wants to connect their fuel station with an on-demand fuel delivery app has to register their station with the app. Once they get verified by the admin they can continue their service. They can list the types of fuel they are providing and they are allowed to manage their service time by using your app. Once the user selects the fuel station, it will instantly notify the station and the nearest driver whose status is on automatically. The station owner can also manage their orders by accepting or rejecting it. They can also manage their service timing and bills digitally along with the history of delivery they have made before.
The Driver – Alike user and fuel station owner the driver also has to reject his service with your application once to accept it he can proceed with your service. The driver is allowed to on/off their status once they are on they will get the orders from the nearest stations. When the fuel restaurant is ready as per the requested fuel from the user. It will notify the nearest driver to collect the fuel. The driver can pick up the fuel and he can now track the user in real-time with optimization for the quick delivery. When the driver drops the fuel at the requested place. The driver is able to track their orders and payments simultaneously.
Admin – You as an admin are able to manage all your players and all their details will be stored in your dashboard. You will get every deal accurately with accurate timing and details of the delivery person, the user, and the station. For each booking, you will get the commission.
Perks of SpotnEats based fuel delivery service
It’s important to know what are the benefits your users are going to attain by using your application. SpotnEats, a customizable mobile application solution offers the solutions in the fuel delivery business on the basis of steps discussed in the previous session with unique features as follows.
- Profile management – With the inclusion profile management of SpotnEats solution, the behavior of fuel delivery partner whether he processed in on time or not can be easily validated. Besides, the number of delivery trips on each day is easily grasped and this leads to identify the productivity of the delivery partners according to step 1 in the previous section.
- Real-time tracking – On accounting step 2, make sure about the location of the fuel, one has to know its regular status. With our real-time tracking feature, your users are able to track their delivery person in real-time once their order is taken from the fuel station.
- Order management – Managing the number of fuel requests and searching for the suitable fuel stations on the region basis will become tough in report analysis (step 3). With our software you as an admin can easily accept it or link it with seamless browsing.
- Time-saving – By using our software, your users can save their time with features like schedule timing and real-time tracking. Your users do not need to visit the station anymore which consumes more time in traveling and waiting in the morning. This also leads to their convenience.
- High-quality service – Our software has developed with the latest trends so there won’t be any lags in between and your users will easily be attracted by using your application. Because we use the latest UI/UX design.
- Emergency savior – SpotnEats solution will act as an emergency savior. Your users are allowed to find out the right service even if they run out of fuel in the middle of the night or the road with the smooth flow in their process.
- Multi-Currency & Multi-Language – Your users can change to their any currency option for the payment process and they change the language as they preferred or even the regional language as they wish.
- Cryptocurrency wallet – The inclusion of cryptocurrency features in SpotnEats solution makes the user pay the amount through a secure in the digital environment. This assures the transparency in transaction and earning the high trust level.
These are some of the benefits that your users will get by using your service. To maintain or to retain your users you can also conduct a customer loyalty program or giving seasonal offers, etc.
On-demand fuel delivery is making a place in the market gradually all over the world. In the future, there will be many players setting up their own fuel delivery business. It is the golden time for you to launch your own on-demand fuel delivery business.
SpotnEats have years of experience in developing the on-demand business application. We also successfully launch our products over the seas. So, it won’t be a difficult job to develop an application with your preference. Just fill the below form with the following details, Or drop a message to email@example.com we will reach you soon.