The scope of the on-demand food delivery app like UberEats is growing in the market. We are able to see many more new players in the food delivery industry. Grabbing this huge opportunity with the right food delivery app, the startup entrepreneur can earn a giant credit. Gone are the days of developing an app for months to enhance the business.
At current, the entrepreneur can easily launch their food delivery service with an UberEats clone app. SpotnEats is a customizable app like UberEats, that acts as a feasible solution for entrepreneurs to scale up their sales easily with enriched interfaces. The convenience offered by our food delivery app solution makes your customers order again and again.
As our food delivery app solution makes the entrepreneurs work simple and easy to reach their goal, our app like UberEats has become one of the familiar solutions in the on-demand space. In this blog, you will be getting to know about the SpotnEats success formula in developing an UberEats clone app to enhance your restaurant sales.
SpotnEats Delivery Marketplace
SpotnEats UberEats clone app connects the three players (customers, restaurant, delivery agents) with the service provider or admin in one single application solution.
- Customers – Allows users to get a quick meal from hundreds of local restaurants with special offers and discounts.
- Restaurants – Benefited from an online presence and earn 70% profit on the ordered meal and entrepreneurs will be getting a commission of 30% on each order.
- Delivery Agents – Let the deliveries be faster than before with multiple features to customize the orders at the customer’s doorstep.
- Admin (Entrepreneur) – Able to manage all the activities that took place in the app and can modify the changes accordingly.
Tips from SpotnEats to make the service more cost-effective in the on-demand food delivery market as follows,
- Delivery Network – You can also invite the riders to connect with your food delivery app service as a delivery agent to deliver more orders at a short speed.
- CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost) – The marketing and advertising the restaurant offers are less expensive compared to competitors.
- Save Logistic Cost – By delivering multiple orders from nearby areas at the same time, saves fuel by a single run.
Unique Selling Points of SpotnEats UberEats Clone App
Selling points differs from players to players in the online food delivery service. In SpotnEats app like UberEats, we provide enhanced selling points to the entrepreneurs. Therefore, they can make their service unique in the on-demand space.
- Expanding Existing Customer Base – Providing existing active users with new offers and discounts, chances to convert them into potential customers.
- Short Delivery – Regretting the customer’s waiting time by delivering the ordered food in less than 30 minutes with route optimization feature.
- Minimum Value Order – There is no such limitation in our app like Ubereats, the customers are able to order a quick little bite or a whole meal.
- Building Positive Feedback – Rating makes the customers crucial to place the order, rating system in our UberEats clone lets the end-players know about their service quality timely.
- Enriched Algorithm – Let the restaurant manager’s work be simple and reduce the manual eros with unique key-features.
Remarkable Key-Features of SpotnEats Ubereats Clone App
- Smart Meal Suggestions – According to the customer’s order behavior, the suggestions of the meal for the next order will be highlighted in the app. This helps the customers to quickly place the orders.
- Scheduled Cuisines/Beverage Orders – Let the customers place the order in advance for a scheduled doorstep delivery during weekends or any special occasions. Even the customers are able to place their orders a week before.
- Checking Order’s Location – Order tracking is one of the basic features of the online food delivery app. With the advanced tech stack, we have enriched the tracking feature that allows the customers to know about the order details and track them in real-time.
- Restaurant Management – In-build restaurant management option allows the restaurant manager to manage the restaurant activities digitally. This reduces manual errors and improves the restaurant’s efficiency.
These are some of the remarkable features that make the entrepreneurs run the food delivery service seamlessly. If you’re in need of any other features that can also be developed and integrated into it shortly.
Starting an on-demand food delivery business with the well-developed Ubereats clone app will be a viable solution in the market. SpotnEats provides one such solution to young entrepreneurs with advanced features to make up the service top in the food delivery industry. Create a professional food delivery app like UberEats today, by contacting us at [email protected].